4.16.2023

3.28.2023. Day 5. Tsukiji + Ginza. Chūō + Ginza. Tokyo. Japan.

Day 5 was my obligatory Tsukiji visit. I always go to Tsukiji every time I am in Tokyo, because it's one of the top food wonders of the world. I would say go early and go hungry.

Tsukiji Market
4 Chome-16-2 Tsukiji
Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0045
Japan
+81 3-3541-9444



I love fresh wasabi.


All the squid souvenirs for your naughty list. You will need to vacuum seal those though.


Those are the most luscious inaris I have ever seen. Also, I loved how happy he was.


There is always a long queue for this tamago. It's the best I have ever had, and it's $1. The line moves quickly. Be sure to try it.


I always get sushi at Sushizanmai inside the market. The one closer to the main street has a huge queue but this one is much more tolerable. It's also exceptionally affordable for the quality you get.


Their otoro is where it's at.


If you like bonito, this is THE bonito vendor.


Then we got wagyu on a stick as wagyu in Japan is superior than what we can get here. I got the A5 sirloin with uni. While it was good, I feel that you can put that money toward a better wagyu meal elsewhere instead.


Then we both got strawberry softserves at Starwberry Mania. I would highly recommend getting the swirl as it's a great balance of the strawberry flavor. They also had daifukus and candied strawberries on a stick.






Then we walked over to Ginza to admire the architecture and for more people watching. All them outfits. YES!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment