5.23.2017

Ristorante Quadri. Venice. Italy. 5.14.2017.

Ristorante Quadri was one of 2 reservations I made for fine dining in Venice. I figured I can use a nice lunch before the ballet at Teatro la Fenice. This would also be the most expensive meal I had in Venice. This lunch was €210 for my 5 course tasting menu. I do not drink much alcohol (I am allergic to most alcohol) so that was with a virgin bellini. I would say fine dining is not a high priority for me in Italy, as I find much better food at trattorias and osterias for much cheaper. However, if you are going to do fine dining in Venice, I would wholeheartedly recommend Ristorante Quadri. The food, the ambience, and the views were all exceptional. We opted for the 5 course tasting menu instead of the 7 as that might have taken too much time before the ballet and too much food. You can also order à la carte.

Ristorante Quadri
Piazza San Marco 121
30124 Venezia Italy

Quadri tasting menu

dentex fish carpaccio
with tarragon sauce, spring salad greens
and crispy raw shrimp

soup of spring peas, snap peas
asparagus and mixed greens with onion sorbet
red beet and a parmigiano crust

spaghettoni "alla busara" with mantis prawn
baby lagoon shrimp and cuttlefish eggs

lamb chops with rhubarb meat jus
mozzarella potato puree and fried artichokes

salted caramel puff pastry
with coffee and tonic bean

Photo of me below by Sarah Choo Jing.



























No comments:

Post a Comment