5.23.2017

Bar Longhi. The Gritti Palace. Venice. Italy. 5.16.2017.

On my last night in Venice I booked myself a dinner at sunset at Club de Doge as it has a view over the Grand Canal. I was also able to meet up for a coffee beforehand with the lovely Venetian food writer Valeria Necchio. It appears that Valeria and I have a ton of friends in common in the food world and we had some great chats about everything! Valeria has a cookbook coming out titled Veneto and it has a preface by Alice Waters. If you like Italian country cooking, you should get it:
http://www.lifelovefood.co/veneto-the-cookbook/

We decided on Bar Longhi as it's also in The Gritti Palace like Club de Doge. It's been named the sexiest bar in Europe. You can easily see why.

Bar Longhi
The Gritti Palace
Campiello Traghetto 2467
30124 Venezia Italy











1 comment:

  1. So lovely meeting you and chatting the afternoon away!

    ReplyDelete