5.23.2017

Il Ridotto. Venice. Italy. 5.13.2017.

Il Ridotto was very high up on my list of restaurants to check out. Again, I sweet talked my way into this lunch reservation in Italian. Biggest thank you to that most charming and accommodating waiter that was so kind to fit me in and laugh at my Italian jokes. If you ever come my way, I will happily buy you all the drinks you can drink. It would be lovely to check out their tasting menu next time I come; I'll even make a reservation then. Even locals were impressed that I ate here as it's very VERY good. Their specialty is seafood.

Il Ridotto
Campiello Santi Filippo E Giacomo 4509
30122 Venezia Italy

black spaghetti, sea urchins, candied pepper and glassworts (this is a Venetian specialty)
zuppa Inglese (this dessert was incredible)









No comments:

Post a Comment