7.12.2018

Salon Proust. Ritz Paris. Paris. France. 6.26.2018.

Salon Proust is listed as one of the top high teas in Paris. Naturally I had to check it out, especially since Ritz Paris is now remodeled since the last time I was in Paris. While the pastries were impeccable, I have the same comment as the other Ritz high teas I have had: far too many sweets. I don't think any person would (or should, for that matter) be able to finish all those baked goods. Also, it does not contain any savories, so if you were hoping for savories with your sweets, this is not the high tea for you. The service, was one of the best I have ever had and our server was extremely charming in every way imaginable, including the way she talks and the entire service, which was comparable to a ballet performance. So much that we wanted her to keep talking the entire time.

Salon Proust
Ritz Paris
15 place Vendôme 
75001 Paris 
France
+33 1 43 16 33 74





No comments:

Post a Comment