7.15.2018

Arpège. Paris. France. 7.9.2018.

For my last lunch in Paris I chose the 3 Michelin starred Arpège by Alain Passard. As I was not yet ready for Le Meurice Alain Ducasse, and no 1 or 2 starred restaurants came highly recommended to me. I was curious to how Alain Passard used his vegetables as I was informed that he is quite an artist. I loved that the chef took time to speak with each and every guest at his restaurant. He is rather warm and friendly. So much that he offered to cook for me at his farm in Normandie next time I come. His creations are ever changing, I am told, and that only the egg is the same. His vegetables are so fresh from his farm that they never get refrigerated. The vegetables were truly the star of the show. The great wines that were paired with the meal were reasonably priced. If you are a fan of vegetables, I would highly recommend this meal as you will appreciate the artistry and care behind each dish. It was a perfect ending to my second Paris experience.

Arpège
84 Rue de Varenne
75007 Paris
France
+33 1 47 05 09 06































No comments:

Post a Comment