7.14.2018

Le Dali. Le Meurice. Paris. France. 7.5.2018.

Did you really think I would leave Paris without doing high tea at Le Meurice? This is now tied with my favorite high tea ever with sketch in London. Cedric Grolet had just won the best pâtissier in the world, and his creations were out of this world. I am also a fan of the balanced servings of savory with sweet for this high tea.

Le Dali
Hôtel Le Meurice
228 Rue de Rivoli
75001 Paris
France
+33 1 44 58 10 44













Photo of me below by Nadine Saez.


Then I got a peek of Le Meurice Alain Ducasse before dinner service, which is what I am working myself up to for my next time in Paris.





And around the corner at Le Meurice you can go to Cedric Grolet's pâtisserie to get a few things to go and his cookbook.

La Pâtisserie du Meurice par Cédric Grolet
6 Rue de Castiglione
75001 Paris
France
+33 1 44 58 10 10







No comments:

Post a Comment