9.03.2023

5.24.2023-6.4.2023. New York.

Oh hi! Been a minute. It's kind of crazy working at one of the most anticipated stealth AI start ups during launch. But I have been up to some things. Naturally, with that, comes some recommendations. Hope you have been having a grand germ free summer!



I was in New York for work for 2 week end of May. I took many meetings up and down East Village, Lower East Side, Soho, Noho, Tribeca and West Village. Basically you saw me walking up and down Lafayette for 2 weeks. My friends were texting me: Amy on Lafayette as a joke. I tell you, it was eye opening being away from San Francisco during that time as New York was very much popping and alive. I felt safer walking all over New York even late into the night than I do in San Francisco. San Francisco currently is as sketchy as New York in the early 90s. Except it's even sketchier as there's very little people out.











I always swing by RW Guild to lust after all the KH Wurtz ceramics.





I also always drop into Dashwood Books to see what limited editions they have.





Also, Casa Magazines is a must when in West Village. Yes. I bought that Mother Tongue.





I was shooting in Chelsea so I would take walks along the High Line to stretch and get some fresh air.



That afternoon light in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment