12.30.2021

10.4.2021-10.10.2021. Cara Hotel. Los Feliz. Los Angeles. California.

Cara Hotel was on my list to check out from a design newsletter in my inbox. When we found out we were shooting our commercials at Warner Brothers Studios, it was on my very short list of hotels to stay at. I have been recommending this to all my production colleagues and friends who are looking to stay near Hollywood. The design and hospitality were exceptional. Furthermore, the food was also excellent, which is so important for us in production who work exceptionally long days. It is not one of the crazy party hotels in LA as they only have a reflection pool in their courtyard. This may be one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on, which many of my colleagues agreed. I may have to get that mattress for myself. Look at those details!

Cara Hotel
1730 N Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027
323.672.8990





No comments:

Post a Comment