6.05.2019

5.12.2019. Palette Tea House. San Francisco. California.

I was extremely happy to hear that the owners of Coi Palace & Dragon Beaux (my favorite dim sum in San Francisco) was opening another restaurant in Fisherman's Wharf. I don't often go to Fisherman's Wharf being a local, but I do like that there are more food options there other than your standard tourist traps. Typically I do not go to soft openings unless it's for a chef I know to give feedback, but since I was extremely excited and curious, I nabbed a friend to go check it out. I like that their menu have different offerings than Dragon Beaux to mix it up. Overall, the Palette menu focuses more on seafood to go with Fisherman's Wharf. It reminds me a bit of Yum Cha in Hong Kong due to their Instagram worthy offerings and gorgeous space. I will go gentle for now as it was a soft opening. Suffice to say that I will be returning in a few months for a proper review. Be sure to make a reservation and there were plenty of bar offerings as well in addition to a take out window!

Palette Tea House
900 North Point St Ste B201
San Francisco, CA 94109
415.347.8888






No comments:

Post a Comment