7.07.2022

4.3.2022 + 5.28.2022. Aziza. San Francisco. California.

Aziza has been one of the restaurants on my hit list for quite some time now. Mourad (also by chef Mourad Lahlou) was actually one of my last dine in lunches in 3.2020 pre-lock down, and it was amazing. Finally this year I had my birthday dinner at Aziza. Boy do I want to go back to try everything else on their menu. You will definitely want to save room for that date cake. They have a gorgeous bar for drinks behind the dining room in addition to outdoor tables. Pro tip: they started doing brunch on weekends and it's amazing (see last picture below). They are near Legion of Honor if you want to make a day of it that side of San Francisco!

Aziza
5800 Geary Blvd
San Francisco, CA 94121
415.682.4196 












No comments:

Post a Comment