4.19.2019

2.21.2019 + 3.28.2019. Dartealing. San Francisco. California.

It's been a minute. That's because I have been very busy work wise and working 60-80 hours a week for about 2 months now. This weekend will be the first in 2 months where I do not have to work. But as you suspect, I have been getting up to some food and travel adventures for work. So here are a few highlights. I hope you will find something good for inspiration.

I probably high tea more often than your average person, but then again, I am English. So I would say I high tea a proper amount. Since I have been freelancing in SOMA, I have gone to Dartealing twice in the past months. It's very charming and the food is great. The decor is also very quaint. I typically opt for the Hand of the King Tea Service here with a black tea as I like savory with my sweet.

Dartealing
470 3rd St
San Francisco, CA 94107
415.644.0142



No comments:

Post a Comment