11.06.2018

Henry Rollins. Herbst Theatre. San Francisco. California. 10.25.2018.

I go see Henry Rollins every time he is in town, as I have been listening to him since 1993. It's always amazing and keeps me motivated. It's been really interesting to see his tone shift throughout the years. It is especially inspiring the way he travels to learn about different cultures and its people with great curiosity. I am most envious of how he is able to travel everywhere without abandon, as there are many countries in the world that I would like to visit I cannot do so safely simply due to being a female. Here is a picture of Henry Rollins auditioning for Black Flag taken by Sly. Do yourself a favor and get a ticket when he is in town and see this for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment