5.08.2018

Matcha Cafe Maiko. San Francisco. California. 4.27.2018.

I knew that Matcha Cafe Maiko opened in San Francisco. And since I was catching up with Whittany who recently went to Japan for her first time and we met up in Japantown to recount our travel tales, we had to stop by to try it. Suffice to say, it's so good that I have been there 4 times in 2 weeks. I love how great the ingredients are while the items are not too sweet, which is the biggest complaint I have against most desserts in general. I also love the story of how it got to the Bay Area. I am in love with the hojicha float and I often get it. But I have tried different items on the menu and the Make special is their speciality. Check it out for yourselves.

Matcha Cafe Maiko
1581 Webster St #175
San Francisco, CA 94115
415.757.0919




No comments:

Post a Comment