10.21.2020

10.16.2020-10.18.2020. Hotel Healdsburg.

25 Matheson Street
Healdsburg, CA 95448
707.431.2800

Since both my holidays this year got cancelled, I decided to cash in all my credit card points for a nice hotel room at Hotel Healdsburg. I got myself a suite the size of my apartment and a tub the size of a submarine. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in my luxurious room and using all their spa products. Mostly I was outside around town in the shade or at the pool. I did not do daily room cleaning or turn down service due to COVID and it was very enjoyable.

I had dinner at the Spirit bar around the back since Dry Creek Kitchen was fairly booked, and I eat dinner early. It was extremely enjoyable and if you would like to dine at Dry Creek Kitchen, you should make a reservation in advance. Both have outdoor dining figured out and done right. There is also Pizzando down at the corner as well.

Since I had been stuck in my apartment mostly for 7 months, I realized how desperately I needed a change of scenery. I would highly recommend you all to do the same if you have beeb stuck at home for a bit. It does wonders for you!















No comments:

Post a Comment