10.14.2017

Tiger. 6.2005 - 9.16.2017.

It has taken me a month to write this post and it is still not without difficulty. Tiger was my first and last cat, and the love of my life, so it's been very difficult this last month. Grief is a constant visitor that comes and goes as it pleases. I've had Tiger since he was 8 weeks old and I held his little hand until the very end. I loved him unconditionally and vice versa. Mostly we cuddled and danced in the living room. He saw me through my best and my worst. He was extremely protective of me, especially when I was sick. He also let me know when he did not approve of the guy I was dating. It is a constant reminder to myself of all the good times I have had despite how sick he has been this year, especially the last few months. He slept next to my head most of these 12+ years and for a while he actually even slept on my head. Not a day goes by that I do not miss this little beast or think about him or miss staring into his universe of the bluest blue eyes. Who knew the biggest love of my life would be this little guy?





A post shared by Amy Yvonne Yu (@amyyvonneyu) on






No comments:

Post a Comment