8.01.2016

Mensho Tokyo. San Francisco. California. 6.28.2016.

My apologies for lagging on this one. I know a lot of people are interested in Mensho. Most people want to know if it's worth the line. To be honest, I am not sure if anything is worth a 2 hour wait in line, especially if you are hungry. I went 45 minutes before they opened. And that is probably as long as I will wait for food. It's delicious and made with great ingredients. But if you are looking for traditional ramen, this is not for you.

Mensho Tokyo
672 Geary
San Francisco, CA 94102

Shio
Clear Chicken and Pork Soup, Shio Dare, Pork Chashu, Kale, Menma, Fried Garlic, Chives, Nori


Vegan Tantanmen 
Vegetable Soup w/ Konbu and Mushrooms, Premium Japanese Soy Cream, Seven Types of Nuts,Sesame, Cilantro, Chili Oil, Green Onion, Menma, Kale Sprouts

No comments:

Post a Comment