6.18.2014

Praiano. Amalfi Coast. Italy. 6.6.2014-6.10.2014.

Welcome to my second holiday ever! This time I went to Italy: Praiano, Rome, and Florence. Suffice to say, it was much needed due to working way too hard as of late. And I couldn't have planned it better to start off at the Amalfi Coast, once again biggest thanks to Jasmine. Amalfi Coast is famous for their lemons, and they are plentiful all along there, so be sure to try their limoncello, granita, or anything with lemons!

Our flat was perfect. See my below for the view from our patio. It overlooked the Amalfi Coast, and it was extremely charming. Praiano is the town one over from Positano, so it was more affordable. You can easily take the bus to go into Positano.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/991912

Right up the steps from our flat to the left, is our favorite restaurant for this trip. Jolly was amazing and had the best desserts (and seeing I am quite a baker, this is actually quite a compliment that I do not give out often). We had dinner there the first night and ended the Amalfi Coast there as well. I recommend getting seafood at the Amalfi Coast, as it is extremely fresh.

Pizzeria Rosticceria Da Asporto Jolly Di Vanacore Antonio
Via Umberto I, 84
Praiano Salerno
Italy
39.089.874108



1 comment:

  1. What a cool Amalfi Coast pad … onto the airbnb wish list :)

    ReplyDelete