5.21.2017

Truffle Experience. Florence. Italy. 5.7.2017.

Instead of eating at Trattoria ZàZà daily, I forced myself to try something else so I can let you all know what other great culinary offers Florence had in store. Truffle Experience is by Savini Tartufi, an Italian truffle family. They also do truffle hunting tours in the forest of Tuscany (as shown in the picture of the restaurant) with dogs. This restaurant is located in the lobby of the NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa hotel. I had lunch there but you can also book yourself the truffle tasting menu. I loved the simplicity of the pasta I ordered. It was so good that I debated getting it again before I left Florence for Venice. There were also truffles on my chocolate cake.

+39 055 399 5913

Tagliolino del "Caponi" al tartufo fresco
Tortino al cioccolato profumato al tartufo con crema al mandarino











No comments:

Post a Comment