5.19.2017

La Gazza Ladra. Teatro alla Scala. Milan. Italy. 5.5.2017.

When I told my older brother Ted that I was going to Milan, he said that I had to go to La Scala. Ted is a season ticket holder for SF Opera and we were actually there when he showed me the pictures of La Scala. That was when I decided that I had to go see this for myself. It is a stunning theatre. There was only one night of opera while I was in Milan so I got tickets for Rossini's La Gazza Ladra. I opted for a box in the back near the Royal Box as I loved the idea of seeing it slightly elevated at this theatre for an opera. What a beautiful theatre and show! These were some of my favorite female singers I have seen in an opera. The tickets were quite expensive, so if you wanted to see the space and don't want to spend the money on the tickets, you can pay for a tour of the museum and theatre instead. However, you may want to check in at the ticket office to make sure that they are doing tours as they may not have tours during rehearsals.

Teatro alla Scala
Via Filodrammatici 2
20121 Milano Italy
+39 02 88791







Please be sure to have the sound is on for this.

A post shared by Amy Yvonne Yu (@amyyvonneyu) on

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Teatro Milano

    ReplyDelete