5.23.2017

Ristorante Riviera. Venice. Italy. 5.14.2017.

Sarah and I walked all around Venice after the ballet. So we ended up having dinner at Ristorante Riviera, which is next to her hotel. This would be the funniest meal I have had for several reasons, which I will keep to myself and my close friends. Just look at the title for the cuttlefish dish!

Ristorante Riviera

Fondamenta Zattere Al Ponte Lungo 1473,
30123 Venezia Italy
+39 041 522 7621

piccola selezione di pesci crudi leggermente marinati

lightly marinated raw fish selection 

mi è scappata una seppia, con la spuma di nero yogurt e la polenta biancoperla

the cuttlefish has escaped, with the black ink and yogurt foam and the white corn "biancoperla" polenta

filetto di branzino con parmentier di patate viola, cipollato in scarce di aceto di lamponi

sea-bass fillet with purple potatoes parmantiére, baby onion marinated in raspberries vinegar 







No comments:

Post a Comment