12.04.2018

Pumpkin Forever. Yayoi Kusama. Forever Museum of Contemporary Art. Kyoto. Japan. 11.18.2018.

I was extremely fortunate to see this show in Kyoto of all places. The museum itself was a traditional Japanese theatre, and it was incredible to see this body of work by Yayoi Kusama (most of which I have not seen before in this beautiful setting). When I met up with some friends who were also in Kyoto for a matcha parfait, I insisted that they need to see this show. I don't typically take too many pictures of artworks as I feel that they are best experienced in person, also photos were mostly forbidden for this show. 

Pumpkin Forever
Yayoi Kusama
5.3.2018-2.28.2018
Forever Museum of Contemporary Art
570−2 Gionmachi Minamigawa
Kyoto
Kyoto Prefecture 605-0074
Japan























No comments:

Post a Comment