12.02.2018

Harajuku. Tokyo. Japan. 11.12.2018-11.14.2018.

Harajuku is my favorite for people watching in Tokyo. Mostly because it's extraordinarily fashionable. You have super kawaii (cute) shops to super high end shopping. So really, you see the gamet of age groups here. There is something for everyone here.

I started off at Reissue for 3D latte art.


Reissue

3 Chome-25-7 Jingumae
Shibuya, Tokyo 
150-0001
Japan









Then we walked around before we had a bite at Burn Side St Cafe because the soufflé pancakes caught our eyes. Who has soufflé pancakes for lunch? Apparently we do. Uli had a sandwich and I had a salad to go with it...


Burn Side St Cafe

4 Chome-29-9 Jingumae
Shibuya, Tokyo 
150-0001
Japan









Then we walked around some more...









Then I took a nap...



Before I ended up at Rick Owens...



I somehow always end up in one of his non-asymetrical sweaters...



Then I walked back to Harajuku another day from Ginza and walked by the Levi's store and saw the Justin Timberlake campaign and spot I produced all over the store. I loved the outfits and the expressions of the pedestrians walking by.



Then I walked back to Gomaiya Kuki to have the richest black sesame ice cream ever. They were not kidding.

Gomaiya Kuki 
Japan
〒150-0001 Tokyo
Shibuya, Jingumae
4 Chome−26−22 原宿Hビル 1F



No comments:

Post a Comment