12.03.2018

Kiyomizu-dera Temple. Kyoto. Japan. 11.17.2018.

Kiyomizu-dera Temple is a 1200 year old UNESCO heritage site that is a Buddhist temple on top of a hill overseeing Kyoto. We hiked all the way up after taking the bus to the base of the hill. We walked through a massive yet gorgeous cemetery along a hill all the way to the top before arriving at this temple. It is extremely crowded but the foliage and temple were amazing.

Kiyomizu-dera Temple
294 Kiyomizu 1-chome
Higashiyama Ward
Kyoto
Kyoto Prefecture 605-0862
Japan



















I offered to take a good picture of this couple who was absolutely adorable trying to take a selfie. So they returned the favor and took a picture of me too. I like offering good pictures when I travel, because I dislike terrible pictures.







Japanese Thor hammer found guarded by a giant rabbit with mystical powers.





No comments:

Post a Comment