11.10.2019

10.27.2019. La Mercerie. New York. New York.

La Mercerie in the Roman and Williams Guild was top of my list for dining and shopping. So when the Château girls suggested it for our reunion brunch, I laughed. Don't you love it when things work out naturally? When the girls heard that I will be in NY for the opera, we did an impromptu reunion. Karen and Heather also flew in since they are in the East Coast so that was an extra treat. So great to see all these lovely ladies before I fly out and back to my crazy project! Happiness is connecting with people I have met and don't get to see often, and to do so in a gorgeous space with the best dinnerware. Yes. Please. I actually left without replacing all my dinnerware with KH Würtz ceramics, and trust me I really want to.

La Mercerie
53 Howard St
New York, NY 10013
212.852.9097















No comments:

Post a Comment