11.10.2019

10.23.2019-10.27.2019. 11 Howard. New York. New York.

I had booked this New York trip beginning of this year as my friend was debuting at The Met in Manon. Since fall in New York is the my favorite and I had not been in a while, I intended to eat my way through town in all my friends' restaurants, who just happened to get their first Michelin stars and got voted the best new restaurant in town. Sadly, the project I am currently on was extra crazy, and I was unable to take time off to actually enjoy down time in New York and just be Auntie Amy to Zev and Maya. Instead I ended up using all my points and got myself a room at 11 Howard to work and be in Soho, my stomping ground. I loved the decor at 11 Howard and it's very relaxing. The room I was in also had a tub, so I took baths every night to relax. I forgot to bring my own shampoo and conditioner, and I fell in love with their Grown Alchemist products. It is also in the same building of Le Coucou. I guess I have a new regular hotel in Soho.

11 Howard
11 Howard St
New York, NY 10013
212.235.1111









No comments:

Post a Comment