11.10.2019

10.24.2019. Frenchette. New York. New York.

When I found out I didn't have to cancel my New York trip altogether due to my project, Frenchette had just won the best James Beard Award for best new restaurant. Naturally, I texted Charlie right away to get a reservation for lunch. I met Charlie in Miami during the Winter Music Conference. Back then we were both still house DJs and we were in the DJ booth with Derrick Carter. Charlie then became a chef. We remained friends and have eaten at some insane meals together. Now he is the sous chef at Frenchette and he will be at their new restaurant when that opens next year. Well done my friend.

Frenchette
241 W Broadway
New York, NY 10013
212.334.3883

GNOCCHI PARISIENNE ham, comté, parsley
CHARRED CARROTS, LENTILS, BEETS labneh, za’atar
OMELETTE mixed mushrooms, fines herbs, crème fraîche
PARIS-BREST A LA PISTACHE

Be sure to try the escargot and the roast chicken.













No comments:

Post a Comment