12.12.2017

Sam's Tailor. Tsim Sha Tsui. Kowloon. Hong Kong. 12.4.2017-12.8.2017.

Bespoke suits and shirts in Hong Kong are amongst some of the best in the world, and extremely affordable. Seeing that I am all about bespoke clothing already, this was a must for me. Sam's Tailor is amongst one of the best in Hong Kong. They have suited Michael Jackson, Bjork, Naomi Campbell, Dita von Tesse, Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan, a majority of US presidents, most European royalties, just to name a few. Their bespoke suits start at $500 and it goes up from there pending your fabric and additions. I wanted to hit that up first as you need 1-3 fittings for a great bespoke suit. I did not end up getting bespoke shirts made as I found their fabric offering for shirts to be your standard men's shirt fabrics and I am all about interesting fabrics. So I will be returning with my own fabrics next time to get this done. My friend Noe had wanted to get his suit for cheaper, but when I was getting my measurements done, I saw him getting his done. He said that the place that did Michael Jackson's suits is where he wanted his done. I think he made the right choice.

Sam's Tailor
Burlington Arcade
K1 Burlington Arcade o L'opposition. Q
90-94C Nathan Rd
Tsim Sha Tsui
Hong Kong
852.2367.9423

Photos of me below by Noe Chavez.










No comments:

Post a Comment