12.13.2017

Lung King Heen. Central. Hong Kong.

Lung King Heen is the first Cantonese restaurant to receive 3 Michelin stars and to retain them. Since I am going back to my roots, I wanted to check this out. They were gracious enough to fit me in for lunch, so I had the yum cha gourmet menu and added their signature barbecued suckling pig. My tasting menu also came with a tea pairing. This was an excellent meal and many were stand outs.

龍景軒
Lung King Heen
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
8 Finance St
Central
Hong Kong

Steamed Dim Sum Selection
Iced Supreme Oolong Tea Fujian

Baked Barbecued Pork Bun with Pine Nuts, Baked Whole Abalone Puff with Diced Chicken
Supreme Black Tea Yunnan

Steamed Star Groupa Fillet with Ginger and Spring Onions in Bamboo Basket
Long Jing Shifeng

Wok-Fried Superior Australian Wagyu Beef Cubes with Morel Mushrooms
Home Preserved Pure Yunnan 1999

Simmered Noodles with Shredded Chicken in Soup

Chilled Mango and Sago Cream with Pomelo

Petit Fours











No comments:

Post a Comment