10.20.2020

10.16.2020-10.18.2020. Healdsburg. California.

I have not left my 400 square feet apartment in downtown San Francisco for more than 6 hours since 3.6.2020. I was long overdue for something different. Since I was to have dinner with SingleThread Farms at Kistler Vineyards on Sunday, I decided to cash in on all my credit card points and make a run for it in Healdsburg. It was exactly what I desperately needed. My only regret was taking so long to do a quick road trip.

Healdsburg is a cozy small town in wine country. There is a square in the middle and very walkable.





No trip to Healdsburg is complete without a stop at Noble Folk for a treat. Since the weather was so nice, I got a salted caramel Mississippi mud pie à la mode and ate it on a bench at the square. 


I got breakfast with a friend at Costeaux one morning before farmer's market and had a proper catch up for half a day!






Shoffeitts is amazing for vintage shopping. I found some spectacular chandeliers and a ton of china that were amazing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment