2.11.2020

1.16.2020. Sonoratown + Park's BBQ. Los Angeles. California.

My team was excited to eat with me on this production. Clearly, I had to make a reservation at Park's BBQ for dinner on a night we did not have a long shoot day. To balance that dinner, we had some light tacos at Sonoratown since that is in DTLA. We ordered all their tacos (cooked in the mesquite wood fire with grilled green onions) and they were amazing in handmade flour tortillas.

Sonoratown
208 E 8th St
Los Angeles, CA 90014
213.628.3710




For our dinner highlight, Park's BBQ. I made that reservation a month ago when we knew the shoot dates and my team wanted to go eat with me. So the expectations were rather high. Despite that, they now understand why I am a bit obsessed with this restaurant. It's so much more fun with a big group too! Not to mention our amazing conversations that night. Just wow.

Park's BBQ
955 S Vermont Ave G
Los Angeles, CA 90006
213.380.1717

No comments:

Post a Comment