2.11.2020

1.13.2020-1.18.2020. Ace Hotel Downtown LA. Los Angeles. California.

I had a big shoot right off the bat in 2020 for an entire week in LA. I ended up staying at The Ace Downtown LA since the company I am freelancing at had a rate there and 2 of the days we were in DTLA. Hilariously, I first ended up in a room next to the party room (room with a balcony) and there was an award ceremony at the theatre next door on the first night. Since I called front desk to ask if they were checking out the next day as I am there for work, the manager decided to move me to a different room as I was there the entire week and there were more events happening there that week and more parties were going too take place in the room next door. Low and behold, they upgraded me to a suite. I was feeling it and I took nightly baths. That you for your exceptional customer service Ace DTLA!

Ace Hotel Downtown Los Angeles
929 S Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90015
213.623.3233









No comments:

Post a Comment