4.01.2017

Onsen. San Francisco. California. 4.1.2017.

My friend Jasmine asked me where I would like to go for my birthday meal, so I suggested Onsen. As I have not been yet and have been wanting to go. I am so glad I picked this one as it was a lovely space and the food was excellent. I cannot wait to go back to use the bath on a day off. Although I miss the onsens in Japan dearly. Thank you so much for a lovely meal Jasmine!

Onsen
466 Eddy Street
San Francisco, California 94109
415.780.4987

Soft egg custard, pink shrimp, shiitake, yusu
Crispy rice, trout, avocado, green peppercorn, tamarind, fresh wasabi
Asparagus, smoked chipotle, meyer lemon
Local sardine, tamari, togarashi
Monterey squid, sangho pepper, kaffir lime
Tri-tip steak, miso, black pepper
Mushroom dumplings, katsuoboshi broth, cabbage, yam, dill
Chicken, udon noodles, spring garlic-soy broth, broccolini, kimchi, soft egg
Black sesame ice cream, budding, ricotta cake, citrus













No comments:

Post a Comment