4.15.2012

Saturday. San Francisco. California. 4.14.2012.

What a gorgeous day today! I made a cameo at Barry McGee's special exhibit. Then on our walk to Bar Agricole for some drinks, randomness included seeing the San Francisco Bomb Squad truck, the graffiti warehouse for the Spotify party, and me talking my way into the Zynga office. Brandon fed us burrata (the best I've ever had) roasted in a fig leaf with ramps, grilled fava beans, nepitella and pea tendrils with our drinks at Bar Agricole. Then we pigged out at Mission Chinese Food. If you haven't been to Bar Agricole or Mission Chinese Food, you are missing out. For my New York friends, Danny and Brandon will be doing a pop up soon when Mission Chinese Food opens up in the Lower East Side this spring.




No comments:

Post a Comment