2.28.2012

Five. San Francisco. California. 2.28.2012.

On 8.12.2005, I had an exhibit at Low Gallery (Version 1.0 of Fecal Face Dot Gallery). I gave away 5 of my printed photos to different artists in the same size and let them do whatever to them. When I got them back, the results were amazing. One of the 5 prints I gave was a self portrait I had done for Porous Walker for his Maybe Magazine's Valentine's Day issue. I had titled it Dimidium (Latin: half). I was pondering tonight and I stumbled upon these 2 from the collection. Perhaps I was feeling the weight of the series of unfortunate events that has taken place as of late, but the piece by Melissa Anderson has always resonated with me.

Collaboration with Melissa Anderson.


Collaboration with Jimmy.

1 comment:

  1. Very useful information for people, I think this is what everyone needs.

    ReplyDelete