4.23.2018

Eataly. Milan. Italy. 4.7.2018-4.11.2018.

Sadly I did not make it to the original Eataly in Turin while I was there, but I did make an effort to check it out in Milan at least. I now understand Eataly! I went back twice actually. The first time I went we went for gelato, but I saw the fresh cannolis and I had to go back to try one since I never had one any time I have been to Italy, which I now refer to as the "holy cannoli." There is a copious amount of very fined cured meats and cheeses and everything delicious and Italian. Think of it as a REALLY nice version of Whole Foods stocked with the best Italian products. I would highly recommend checking it out and buying food from there to consume.

Eataly

Piazza Venticinque Aprile, 10
20121 Milano MI
Italy
+39 02 4949 7301











No comments:

Post a Comment