7.29.2017

Farmers' Market. San Rafael. California. 7.23.2017.

I had 2 food stylist friends in town from New York and Los Angeles last week. I took them to a few of my favorite restaurants and they let me tag along to the Sunday Marin Farmers' Market and Berkeley Bowl as they were sourcing for a shoot. I go to the Ferry Building Farmers' Market here in San Francisco as much as I can as that is how I get all my produce. The San Rafael Farmer's Market blew me away. They had more vendors and options than the San Francisco one. There are many obscure Asian vegetables as well. The people watching is also pretty good. The herb vendor was phenomenal.

Sunday Marin Farmers' Market
3501 Civic Center Dr
San Rafael, CA 94903







Then we drove to Berkley Bowl afterwards to buy even more groceries. I really wish there were a Berkeley Bowl equivalent here in San Francisco. Their ethnic food aisles are very legit, in addition to all the selections for produce with different varieties of everything you can imagine. Simply amazing.

Berkeley Bowl West
920 Heinz Ave
Berkeley, CA 94710

No comments:

Post a Comment