12.10.2016

Heath Ceramics Building. San Francisco. California. 12.10.2016.

This morning I dropped off a big bag of winter items for donation at Tartine Manufactory for Standing Rock. Then I went around the corner and met up with my friends for the San Francisco Remodelista Market at the Heath Ceramics Building. I didn't buy anything as I have been donating a lot lately to a lot of things, but I do love seeing everything and catching up with my friends.

Heath Ceramics
2900 18th Street
San Francisco, California 94110

This is from Yonder below. I am a bit obsessed with her work and I especially like her ceramic tea holders.



Then we popped upstairs to visit out friend Matt Dick over at Small Trade Company as he had vendors in his space as well.













Naturally I had to go down the hall to sneak a peak at what else is there.



Here is a sneak into Olli's studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment