8.20.2016

Tartine Manufactory opening. San Francisco. California. 8.20.2016.

I went to Tartine Manufactory today to congratulate Chad & Liz on their newest endeavor. There was already quite a line and on this opening weekend. I wanted to get there as they open to get the nice morning light and emptiness to show you the beautiful space. However, I have been working so much lately that I wanted to sleep in just a tiny bit. It's an airy beautiful space. They now bake all their bread here. That would be Chad's new oven from Germany. You can even see him on the phone there on the left speaking to Germany when I was there. The bread is even softer than before if you can believe it. And that corn and bean salad is a must and my new favorite in town, and possibly the prettiest. Congratulations Chad & Liz! I do recommend going early before things sell out. I wanted to try the porchetta sandwich but it was already sold out by the time I went for lunch.

Tartine Manufactory
585 Alabama Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
415.487.2600

Corn and green bean with parmesan salad
Ham and cheese warm sandwich







No comments:

Post a Comment