8.15.2016

Camino. Oakland. California. 8.13.2016.

So my friend Tricia and I decided to go to Camino for dinner before we went to see Alabama Shakes. I am friends with Russ and Allison there, and otherwise I never get to see them and it's been a while. The only reason why I don't go there more often is that I do not have a car. Camino is always great. They are also open for brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. Thanks for feeding us well Russ and Allison!

Camino
3917 Grand Ave
Oakland, CA 94610

Tomato salad with smoky eggplant, crispy flatbread and sesame
Chicharrones with Korean melon, radish salad and chiles
Grilled local squid with onions roasted int he coals, tomatillos and jalapeños
Salted ling cod brandade fritters with cucumber salad, fresh turmeric, herbs and yogurt
New potatoes with pounded herbs
Tunisian orange cake with strawberries and yogurt
Noyaux ice cream with figs and peaches
























No comments:

Post a Comment