3.09.2021

3.4.2021-3.7.2021. Point Reyes. California.

We are very lucky in California in that we have many options for local travel. I love going to Point Reyes because it has minimal reception, which is such a luxury nowadays and amazing nature. I am rarely on a schedule when I unplug in nature and I just drive around and stop and take pictures randomly and hike. 

Obligatory Cypress Tree Tunnel.





Hiking around Point Reyes.





Everything was in bloom!



There were lots of wildlife roaming free. I even saw elephant seals up close. They were massive at 3000-4000 pounds and made very funny noises!









When in Point Reyes Station be sure to grab pastries from Bovine Bakery. Also, pop into Monk Estate to see if anything is to your liking. Hilariously, Lazuli and I have a mutual friend in Claire Ptak!





Around the corner is also Captain Okō for more retail therapy.



No comments:

Post a Comment