3.31.2020

3.21.2020. Shelter in place. San Francisco. California.

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there's something stronger – something better, pushing right back.
-Albert Camus

My life in Downton San Francisco, as I like calling it my I Am Legend life. Except I am not nearly as buff as Will Smith or as tall...













One of my neighbors have a potbelly pig with red toes painted. I saw them walking again recently.















I often walk through North Beach and I stop by my friend Jeremy Fish's studio. Sometimes he is even there and we get to catch up!













Other times I would go all the way to Fisherman's Wharf, which has become one of my favorite walks since the pandemic as there are no tourists and rather pleasant. Also, I get to end at the pier.



`





No comments:

Post a Comment