6.05.2019

5.10.2019. Verjus. San Francisco. California.

I finally made it to Verjus, as it's on my very short hit list this year.  Brought to you by Michael and Lindsay Tusk of Quince, you would expect a high level of food and wine. I can confirm that I was not disappointed. I ended up meeting the branding designer at the bar while waiting for my friend and he informed me that Verjus has the largest selection of natural wines in Norther California, possibly all of California. Be sure to go next door for a wall of selections if you are looking for bottles, and their entire cellar in the basement is also filled with bottles as well! You can also join their wine club for a great selection of natural wines. The food was also excellent, which should not come as too much of a surprise. It is walk in only, so be prepared for a waiting list as it's one of the hottest wine bars in town, for good reasons.

Verjus
528 Washington St
San Francisco, CA 94111
415.944.4600

three pea salad
fava & burrata
croquette
morel ragout
cheese


No comments:

Post a Comment