4.19.2019

3.27.2019. Peter Murphy: A Tribute to David Bowie. The Chapel. San Francisco. California.

Peter Murphy was supposed to do his month long residency 2 years ago at The Chapel. Sadly due to visa issues, he has not been able to do it until this year. Lucky for me, I was able to score tickets to his first time ever David Bowie Tribute. It was out of this world good as you would imagine. Life on mars good even. Then I was educated to the fact that Dandelion Chocolate across the street closes at 11PM and that was where I got my much needed caffeine before the show since I had been up since 5AM that morning delivering videos for work. Then I saw Peter Murphy do Bauhaus with Davey J on Friday too.

The Chapel
777 Valencia St
San Francisco, CA 94110
415.551.5157














No comments:

Post a Comment