2.19.2019

1.27.2019. Restoration Hardware + French Laundry garden + Bouchon + Scribe Winery. Yountville + Sonoma. California.

My friend and I decided to make a run for up north for some fresh air and a change of scenery. So we went up to Yountville for breakfast at Restoration Hardware. When did Yountville turned so Beverly Hills? The old country charm was lacking along with the French Laundry remodel. I was just glad I was able to go there in its original best in the world glory back in 2007.







Then we walked around town and went by the French Laundry garden and said hello to the chickens.



And bought some pastries at Bouchon.



I climbed a tree.



Then we drove to my friend's winery Scribe in Sonoma. We needed some non Beverly Hills time after Yountville. It's now a running joke that every time I pop in my friends Adam and Andrew are not there.
















A post shared by Amy Yvonne Yu (@amyyvonneyu) on
I climbed onto another tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment