1.14.2019

Theatre of Dreams + Bull Valley Road House. Port Costa. California. 12.24.2018.

Port Costa was mentioned to me a few times already for various reasons. Finally I had some down time after a big shoot so I decided head that way to explore to get into the Christmas spirit.

Theatre of Dreams is an art studio that is also a store front by Wendy Addison. It is typically only open on the weekends only. So be sure to check and see if they are open before you go. It's a magical space! I ended up getting a few gifts for the holidays for friends and clients. 

Theatre of Dreams 
11 Canyon Lake Dr
Port Costa, CA 94569


















A post shared by Amy Yvonne Yu (@amyyvonneyu) on














Right across the street from Theatre of Dreams is the restaurant and bar Bull Valley Road House. Sadly it was closed during the day; I will be coming back for brunch on a weekend. However I was lucky enough to meet their extremely handsome cat.

Bull Valley Road House
14 Canyon Lake Dr
Port Costa, CA 94569








A post shared by Amy Yvonne Yu (@amyyvonneyu) on

No comments:

Post a Comment